The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Friday, September 29, 2017

The Beach Part.2

So we got down to the beach and found a clear spot for two minutes. We played by finding a spot where the waves formed, then got down on our bellies and surfed the waves. But the bad part was the rip tides would pull us over to the side and we would end up over by the breakers and have to walk back to Dad.

When we got bored we tried and failed to build sand castles. After that we went home and ate lunch.

6 HOURS LATER...

We got to go see the whole board walk and get ice cream on the next part.

Go to part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment