The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Friday, September 29, 2017

New Jersey Part.1

OCNJ.  Sounds like where I was three days ago.

This was the first ever time the Fishers went to Ocean City. But we found it was our style. So we lived on the 2nd block from the sandy beach of the city. In my head I thought there would be big sky scrapers and a huge beach but I was wrong. So we unpacked the stuff from the car and got inside to see that we have a TV in our room. So did every one else but we were content with the TV.

We watched the history channel, some picking show. But it was time for bed so we went to sleep. The next day we got on our swim trunks and hit the beach.

Go to next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment