The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Friday, September 15, 2017

A New Hobby...

As you should know by now I'm in Narvon, PA. But I've changed over from cars as I wanted to do, to computers as my hobby. (But I'm still into hamsters!!!) Now at this time I've broken four computers in the past trying to fix them.

Well, my expert computer building skill has come in handy...like hacking a WiFi password or getting the internet to work..those things. But... I do have my own computer. So what is it you ask? A Dell Optiplex 960. (I got it on eBay if you want one :) ) It's an old computer, 1998 to be exact. But it runs Windows 10 very well.

Well that's a wrap. See you next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment