The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Friday, September 29, 2017

New Jersey Introduction.

Now I was in New Jersey for two days and have a lot to write home about. This intro will show you how I will word and post several parts.

First I will split the whole thing into parts I think will suit best for you. Then I'll try my best to get all of it in there.

So today I'll do a three part story on where I was. I will not always use three--mostly two parts--but this is a big story. So head on over to the story. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment