The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Russia



This is my new pet, Russia.  She is a Russian hamster.  We don't know exactly where she came from, but my mom bought her at Pet Smart.  This little hamster, Russia, has some brown and white in her.  She has bright red eyes.  Mom says she is an albino hamster.  When I was going to turn seven, I was going to get a hamster.  But instead, I'm still six, and Mom just bought it when I was six years old.  (From Mom:  I used to have an albino hamster named Hammy when I lived in Chile.  When I saw this little girl at the pet store, I couldn't help myself!!)  She likes to roll around in her ball.  She sleeps in the morning and stays up all night. This is called nocturnal.

No comments:

Post a Comment