The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mustang Cobras

This snake represents a Mustang Cobra.  It is really expensive.  How expensive you ask?  I really don't know but it is a really, really, really, rare car.  It has like 30 horsepower.  It is a race car also.  And when the race cars get to the finish line, they are done the race.  We saw this car at a car show in Harrisburg.  When we were there we saw a lot of other cars, not just Mustang Cobras.  We saw billions and billions of cars at the car show.  I can't even remember their names.  But I do remember one--the Mustang Cobra.  And this car is super duper fast.



I made this race track when we came back from the car show.  It's really kind of good.  That car you see in the middle is a car I have had a long, long time.  I don't know what it is, but it is a really fast car.  You know the wing on the back?  When the car goes really, really fast, that wing will help it stick to the road.
(P.S.  The Mustang Cobra photos were taken by my dad.  The race track photo was taken by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment