The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

On Being a Big Brother


This is another picture.  What you see behind the flower are two Chinese characters.  It says "Big Brother".  I got this shirt to wear when a little girl that we were adopting from Taiwan--her name was Sophia--came home.  She is now walking.  It took a long, long time for her to get used to walking.  She likes to fall down and she laughs.  She is a really good girl.  She came to a better country for learning about God.  Our church family is really helping her to grow. I like being her big brother.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment