The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The American Flag, Part 2


If you live near Fabio's in Grantville, you might see this flag.  If you look at the left planter at the top of the stairs, you will see this flag.  I like taking photos of American flags because it is the flag of the United States of America.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands,
one nation, under God, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.

Have a nice day at Fabio's if you decide to eat there.  I highly recommend the macaroni and cheese and the free bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment