The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Friday, October 13, 2017

You Heard Me Russia!!!

So a lot of things have been going on since I saw you last. The four big things are:

My new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B.

My new computer plan.

My new Russia hamster plan.

My brother's birthday.

My brother is having his birthday party today and I get to wear a chef's hat (not my idea of fun!!!)

My new plan for the Russia line is to get two new Russian hamsters in Chile.

My new computer plan is to build a new computer and hook it to the Pi.

My new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is an easy to use computer and I ask you to get one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment