The Intro for My Life

Hi! My name is Ben. I am now 12 years old. This is my blog where I will share my day, photos, videos, and stories about my family. I am homeschooled and enjoy video games, programming computers and fixing them, and learning about lots of things. Welcome to my world!

Friday, October 6, 2017

Up Up To Coudersport Part2

The next day we got over to the church on time and set up our display table with all sorts of things from Chile like a foot kick thingy for getting horses to move and a copper penguin. We were getting set to watch Pastor Hank speak when Hank, Jr., comes right down the left of the building and plops himself right next to me. It was time to go and we went to the Sunday school. We went down and listened to the Sunday School teacher. He was a good speaker.

After that we went up and we watched my dad speak and teach about Chile and we went over to Hank's house for lunch and play time to get to know each other.

Then we drove home and got to watch a little of our show before bed time.

See you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment